Rebekah is the creator of Body Illumination. She is E-RYT® 500, YACEP® Certified Yoga instructor, Pilates Instructor and ACE certified Group x instructor.
With decades of world-wide yoga experience teaching babies, kids to seniors and everyone in between, she has a distinct philosophy. “I love movement, mindset and sharing these practices. Exercise and movement have always been part of my life as a young athlete and dancer. The classes I teach are about us finding and accessing energy in the body, mind, spirit. I want to evolve them and share them in a new light to work within our daily lives. It is beyond fitness. They are pathways to a new way of living… a better way of living and a journey.”
Rebekah Aramini Lupo is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP®), which recognizes this person as an expert in one or more of Yoga Alliance’s Educational Categories.
- Hip bursitis Exercises and Stretches • Yoga / Pilates for Hip Pain 15 mi... https://t.co/s6GPYQDQae via @YouTube #pilates #yogapractice
- Silent Yin Yoga | 1 Hour Of Pure Meditative Bliss with Healing Sounds of... https://t.co/Ea1BSelUzZ via @YouTube
- Fusion Pilates and Yoga - 15 minutes on Body Illumination with me - Rebekah #pilates https://t.co/wBjD1QC18R
- Yogilates Pilates Yoga Fusion Full Body Workout 15 minutes https://t.co/BMke0SMR85 via @YouTube #pilatesyoga
- Be a Yin UNICORN... #yoga #yinyoga #posture #pilates #Kyphosis#yoga #yinyoga #posture #pilates #Khyphosis https://t.co/vMHD75eB6T
- Kyphosis Exercises Yoga • Yin Yoga and Pilates for Posture • Fix Hunchba... https://t.co/Rq7ULaEE6j via @YouTube
What is your why? What is your take-away? Why are you here (BTW- I am so glad that you are) ?
Let’s get real. Life is busy and often hard. It’s a challenge to juggle the balance work, kids, loved ones, health, emotions, mindset… but we can. We all want to find enlightenment or a better body or maybe Vairāgya. But we are not living like a monk and cannot take time to extensively meditate. I am happy if I tap into that divine source here and there. When I do that – it guides me through the rest. This is what I want to share with you. Feeling better in the body but also mentally and spiritually. Let’s celebrate and share our victories especially the small ones.
- I spend countless hours on wellness. You probably are busy with your life and I have been teaching yoga, pilates, yin yoga and movement classes for decades. I dive into my teachings and explore everything including modern and ancient wisdoms and what works with our lifestyles right now. If you want these strategies and the amazing results they deliver then I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel and for more exclusive content and supporting my channel, join Patreon. Thank you so much beautiful friends. Have an amazing day. namaste
- "...she is truly a great teacher."
"I've taken Rebekah's spin and yoga classes, and she is truly a great teacher. She's knowledgeable and she's generous. Unlike some instructors who are more concerned with getting in their own workouts during class, Rebekah pays attention to each student to make sure everyone is doing the moves correctly--stepping in and adjusting to make sure everyone is getting the best possible workout." Linda Rodgers
- "You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again."
"Rebekah is an immensely encouraging and motivating teacher. She gives a very well rounded class. You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again." Amy Mancini
- “...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body.”
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "Rebekah is a great instructor."
"Rebekah is a great instructor. She is very knowledgable and always provides a challenging workout. I definitely recommend taking her classes." Jennifer Jarmark
- "...she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!"
"I'm a big fan of Rebekah's Kickboxing and Step classes. When I first started, I was a novice to aerobics classes. My first class with her was a step class and I didn't know the first thing about it- what was a U step? a K-step? It was all foreign to me. I was a little nervous- I thought for sure I wouldn't know what to do and I'd make a fool of myself, but she explained everything so well, I felt like a pro! After that I was hooked! Rebekah is such a motivator; she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!" Kathleen LaVigne
- " I think it is a combination of her dedication and sincere interest in her student's well being..."
"I have taken a variety of Rebekah's classes (pilates, abs, yoga, etc) over the last 5+ years and I keep going back. I think it is a combination of her dedication and sincere interest in her student's well being, coupled with the variety, intensity and great music that make for an incredible workout. I am consistently satisfied with every class and that is something I have never experienced with a single instructor before." Alison Tamburelli