- "...she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!"
"I'm a big fan of Rebekah's Kickboxing and Step classes. When I first started, I was a novice to aerobics classes. My first class with her was a step class and I didn't know the first thing about it- what was a U step? a K-step? It was all foreign to me. I was a little nervous- I thought for sure I wouldn't know what to do and I'd make a fool of myself, but she explained everything so well, I felt like a pro! After that I was hooked! Rebekah is such a motivator; she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!" Kathleen LaVigne
- "You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again."
"Rebekah is an immensely encouraging and motivating teacher. She gives a very well rounded class. You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again." Amy Mancini
- "...she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care."
"For someone much younger, Rebekah knows how to connect well with the seniors in our Silver Sneakers classes. In spite of our perceived physical limitations, she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care. Her depth and breadth of knowledge (yoga, Pilates, aerobics, weight training, boxing, etc.), her preparation, her imaginative explanations, and her nuggets of wisdom are all woven into the texture of the class. But what I love is the accompanying music from her iPod playlist. It is always changing, appropriate for the activity and adds a very important dimension. We leave her class with an expansive feeling that we carry into our daily lives. And our bodies are stronger and more flexible!" Eileen Julian
“Flowing, Smooth, Strong. You can Feel the Energy. Rebekah is in the house!!"
"I had the pleasure of experiencing Rebekah's step and kick box classes and miss them dearly. They say everyone excels at something and Rebekah excels in many areas, with this being her finest. She is a born leader and has enriched many lives with her training methods. I wish she was back in front of my classroom, but realize that is being selfish, and there are many people out there who will be fortunate to have her help them reach their exercise goals." Paul J. Lotito
- "Rebekah is a great instructor."
"Rebekah is a great instructor. She is very knowledgable and always provides a challenging workout. I definitely recommend taking her classes." Jennifer Jarmark
- "Pilates is addictive and so is Rebekah!!!”
“As a mother of three young children, finding time to exercise is always tough...however,the energy Rebekah demonstrates in class and the workout definitely make it worth the effort!!! With Rebekah, I quickly learnt to really enjoy the physical and mental benefits of her classes. Pilates challenges my body to become stronger and more flexible and my mind to become more focused and positive" Irit Maor
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- Holidays are coming. ☃ 45 minute with flow and Yin🎄 flow -keep the holiday stress in check & celebrate the blessing… https://t.co/oW2WzCJlMy
- Chair Tone Series Day 18 for WOMEN - GEN X BABY BOOMERS - CORE + full bo... https://t.co/JRhxjgJgD9 via @YouTube… https://t.co/MHjSDszeNj
- Yoga for POSITIVE MIND 🌻 Morning manifestation Yoga Flow DAY 8🌹 10 mins ... https://t.co/FkfOgz0GEx via @YouTube… https://t.co/HdMeBQf2tN
- Whole Food Plant based ICE CREAM Recipe - Gluten Free Sugar Free Vegan G... https://t.co/dRmqHqFuaw via @YouTube… https://t.co/QaMw4poLxu
- Release Everything Flow Vinyasa Yin to Prepare for SLEEP Evening Yoga Se... https://t.co/gmZJROgfyI via @YouTube… https://t.co/5pu5ANuKgb
- CHAIR TONE Core and Arms | Day 17 | Lose the Love Handles Workout | 10 ... https://t.co/SjPnzG7NP4 via @YouTube… https://t.co/L4TT3CRbSh