- "She is one of the most energetic, innovative and caring fitness instructors I have come across..."
I have studied Pilates and been part of Rebekah's toning/fitness classes for over a year now. She is one of the most energetic, innovative and caring fitness instructors I have come across in 10 years of working out at gyms in Tokyo, New York, and LA." Sheila Phalon
- "...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body."
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "...she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care."
"For someone much younger, Rebekah knows how to connect well with the seniors in our Silver Sneakers classes. In spite of our perceived physical limitations, she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care. Her depth and breadth of knowledge (yoga, Pilates, aerobics, weight training, boxing, etc.), her preparation, her imaginative explanations, and her nuggets of wisdom are all woven into the texture of the class. But what I love is the accompanying music from her iPod playlist. It is always changing, appropriate for the activity and adds a very important dimension. We leave her class with an expansive feeling that we carry into our daily lives. And our bodies are stronger and more flexible!" Eileen Julian
"In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person."
"Prior to my study of yoga, I had the opportunity to participate in a number of Rebekah Aramini’s exercise classes. In each class Rebekah invested the time to demonstrate the proper technique, observe and correct our techniques, and provide personal instruction/advice after class. This was done to connect with each member of the class to improve their fitness and well being.
She is an energetic, involved teacher who was an extremely popular instructor due to her style of teaching—complete knowledge of the subject, encouragement/help to achieve the proper technique, providing the background of the technique—the purpose/ goal etc.
In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person. For approximately 10 years I have observed Rebekah Aramini’s teaching manner and the qualities inherent in her being is what she has brought to Yoga.
She is now “living the life of the Yogi’ and I have been lucky to have practiced Ashtanga Yoga under the “yogi” Rebekah for 4 years. I would welcome the opportunity to be a “yogi” in her class again." John Kent
- "I found the class to be an enlightening experience."
"I took Rebekah Aramini's yoga class consistently for approximately two years. Primarily, I took the class because it was a tremendous work out. I feel as though I improved my flexibility and strength as a result of the class. In addition, I found the class to be an enlightening experience.
I truly believe that it enhanced my understanding of the mind-body connection. It helped me to decrease my stress level and to think of problematic situations in a more positive light. I feel that Rebekah's ability to integrate the physical and emotional aspects of yoga made each and every class a wonderful experience." Amy O'Connor
- "...she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!"
"I'm a big fan of Rebekah's Kickboxing and Step classes. When I first started, I was a novice to aerobics classes. My first class with her was a step class and I didn't know the first thing about it- what was a U step? a K-step? It was all foreign to me. I was a little nervous- I thought for sure I wouldn't know what to do and I'd make a fool of myself, but she explained everything so well, I felt like a pro! After that I was hooked! Rebekah is such a motivator; she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!" Kathleen LaVigne
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- Flexibility Yoga Flow CHALLENGE Vinyasa Yin DAY 5 - 50 minute yin yoga c... https://t.co/wvb7KCT0Nm via @YouTube
- 10 minute yoga for self care | take 10 min yoga break - self care flow | DAY 15 with affirmations...… https://t.co/wxLD8puGkw
- Yoga tip tutorial - Front Splits Stretching #shorts - stretches for spl... https://t.co/A9Avf4ozxA via @YouTube #splits #Stretching
- Vegan Gluten Free Sugar Free Pancake Recipe (dairy free, egg free) - glu... https://t.co/CYvDqqgn0w via @YouTube… https://t.co/iJ9P3WdAQG
- I just posted "GLUTEN FREE AND VEGAN - Pancakes 5 ways" on Reddit https://t.co/Kl5u5ScWyb
- CHECK OUT DAY 4 of this Vinyasa Yin Series! https://t.co/100BKetFSC