“Flowing, Smooth, Strong. You can Feel the Energy. Rebekah is in the house!!"
"I had the pleasure of experiencing Rebekah's step and kick box classes and miss them dearly. They say everyone excels at something and Rebekah excels in many areas, with this being her finest. She is a born leader and has enriched many lives with her training methods. I wish she was back in front of my classroom, but realize that is being selfish, and there are many people out there who will be fortunate to have her help them reach their exercise goals." Paul J. Lotito
"In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person."
"Prior to my study of yoga, I had the opportunity to participate in a number of Rebekah Aramini’s exercise classes. In each class Rebekah invested the time to demonstrate the proper technique, observe and correct our techniques, and provide personal instruction/advice after class. This was done to connect with each member of the class to improve their fitness and well being.
She is an energetic, involved teacher who was an extremely popular instructor due to her style of teaching—complete knowledge of the subject, encouragement/help to achieve the proper technique, providing the background of the technique—the purpose/ goal etc.
In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person. For approximately 10 years I have observed Rebekah Aramini’s teaching manner and the qualities inherent in her being is what she has brought to Yoga.
She is now “living the life of the Yogi’ and I have been lucky to have practiced Ashtanga Yoga under the “yogi” Rebekah for 4 years. I would welcome the opportunity to be a “yogi” in her class again." John Kent
- " I think it is a combination of her dedication and sincere interest in her student's well being..."
"I have taken a variety of Rebekah's classes (pilates, abs, yoga, etc) over the last 5+ years and I keep going back. I think it is a combination of her dedication and sincere interest in her student's well being, coupled with the variety, intensity and great music that make for an incredible workout. I am consistently satisfied with every class and that is something I have never experienced with a single instructor before." Alison Tamburelli
- “...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body.”
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "Rebekah is such a positive teacher who sensitive to the needs of each student."
"I was new to yoga and, over the past few years Rebekah's patience and coaching have helped me to better my form and take my practice to the next level. Rebekah is such a positive teacher who sensitive to the needs of each student. She creates a safe, fun environment that helped me to gain the confidence to venture into yoga studio classes, further expanding my horizons." Donna Ferrera
- "She is one of the most energetic, innovative and caring fitness instructors I have come across..."
I have studied Pilates and been part of Rebekah's toning/fitness classes for over a year now. She is one of the most energetic, innovative and caring fitness instructors I have come across in 10 years of working out at gyms in Tokyo, New York, and LA." Sheila Phalon
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- Get my art printed on awesome products. Support me at Redbubble #RBandME: https://t.co/Q7r3P5cgkX #findyourthing #redbubble
- Yoga for Addiction Recovery ✴ FREE YOURSELF FLOW and Wind Down with Even... https://t.co/zRIUgf6kx5 via @YouTube
- Chair Tone Series Day 3 for WOMEN - GEN X BABY BOOMERS - full body worko... https://t.co/6VF4rVD68c via @YouTube
- @markwahlberg God Bless and God Speed🙏
- #rebekaharamini #bodyilluminate #bodyillumination FOLLOW YOUR GUT FLOW 🌞Practice for INTUITION 🌞Morning Pilates Yog… https://t.co/iIVlr3UKah
- Where Thoughts Come From Abraham Hicks ✴ Like Attracts Like 🌟 ILLUMINATE https://t.co/O0gvFsHH9H via @YouTube This is lovely!