- "...she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care."
"For someone much younger, Rebekah knows how to connect well with the seniors in our Silver Sneakers classes. In spite of our perceived physical limitations, she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care. Her depth and breadth of knowledge (yoga, Pilates, aerobics, weight training, boxing, etc.), her preparation, her imaginative explanations, and her nuggets of wisdom are all woven into the texture of the class. But what I love is the accompanying music from her iPod playlist. It is always changing, appropriate for the activity and adds a very important dimension. We leave her class with an expansive feeling that we carry into our daily lives. And our bodies are stronger and more flexible!" Eileen Julian
- "You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again."
"Rebekah is an immensely encouraging and motivating teacher. She gives a very well rounded class. You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again." Amy Mancini
"In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person."
"Prior to my study of yoga, I had the opportunity to participate in a number of Rebekah Aramini’s exercise classes. In each class Rebekah invested the time to demonstrate the proper technique, observe and correct our techniques, and provide personal instruction/advice after class. This was done to connect with each member of the class to improve their fitness and well being.
She is an energetic, involved teacher who was an extremely popular instructor due to her style of teaching—complete knowledge of the subject, encouragement/help to achieve the proper technique, providing the background of the technique—the purpose/ goal etc.
In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person. For approximately 10 years I have observed Rebekah Aramini’s teaching manner and the qualities inherent in her being is what she has brought to Yoga.
She is now “living the life of the Yogi’ and I have been lucky to have practiced Ashtanga Yoga under the “yogi” Rebekah for 4 years. I would welcome the opportunity to be a “yogi” in her class again." John Kent
- “...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body.”
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help..."
"Rebekah did a wonderful job explaining even the most basic moves and was always willing to model them for me or help me adjust my position. She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help with or emphasis on certain postures or aspects of yoga." Kerry Sabbag
- “Just a note on how wonderful this theme is! If you are thinking of purchasing, I’d say do it! The flexibility is awesome and the possibilities are endless. I also want to thank SwiftIdeas for the EXCELLENT support with setting things up and answering questions that I had. If you are looking for a theme WITH support, this is it!”tomdekokThemeForest customer
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- 5 min yoga quick fix 🌞 5 min start your day yoga with a yoga hug 🤗 DAY... https://t.co/Bz5zJb7uAa via @YouTube… https://t.co/w0Grq0h4um
- watch the cat while I do yoga 🐈 Crazy Cat Yoga🐈#shorts - cat hits camera https://t.co/VInr0zkblF via @YouTube… https://t.co/Pi8s1PGL8s
- good COFFEE substitute ☕ milk free latte alternative 💚 my Aeroccino Mil... https://t.co/w5kSGm7yn2 via @YouTube… https://t.co/o5MmHF4xXA
- Yogilates Yogalates 🌞 Yoga Pilates Combined 🌞 Yoga for a new perspective... https://t.co/3XQ9SWTqIQ via @YouTube… https://t.co/gQxo55fRCe
- 5 min start your day yoga 🌞 5 minute yoga quick fix and yoga hug 🤗 DAY... https://t.co/rpHajJyXy4 via @YouTube… https://t.co/cjZ2EajTcJ