- “Just a note on how wonderful this theme is! If you are thinking of purchasing, I’d say do it! The flexibility is awesome and the possibilities are endless. I also want to thank SwiftIdeas for the EXCELLENT support with setting things up and answering questions that I had. If you are looking for a theme WITH support, this is it!”tomdekokThemeForest customer
- "She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help..."
"Rebekah did a wonderful job explaining even the most basic moves and was always willing to model them for me or help me adjust my position. She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help with or emphasis on certain postures or aspects of yoga." Kerry Sabbag
- "I feel I've worked hard, yet I'm energized to continue the rest of my day."
"I have been taking taking Yoga and Spin classes from Rebekah since 2006. I find her classes inspiring and invigorating. When I come out of some spin classes, I feel winded (like I need a rest); but not after Rebekah's spin classes. After her spin classes, I feel I've worked hard, yet I'm energized to continue the rest of my day.
Yoga is a true spiritual practice and having been a Syda Yogi, I can sincerely state that Rebekah brings out the spirituality fo the practice during her yoga classes. I especially like that she allows the class to set an intention for the class. That moment centers me and I am able to be present in the class. No matter how many people are in the class, she still manages to give personal attention. Due to her style of instructing, it makes me want to challenge myself.
I miss her classes very much because she no longer teaches at NYSC north. I wish she would return; however, when she subs for any instructor, it's a treat!" Sandy Singh
- "...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body."
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "...she is truly a great teacher."
"I've taken Rebekah's spin and yoga classes, and she is truly a great teacher. She's knowledgeable and she's generous. Unlike some instructors who are more concerned with getting in their own workouts during class, Rebekah pays attention to each student to make sure everyone is doing the moves correctly--stepping in and adjusting to make sure everyone is getting the best possible workout." Linda Rodgers
- "Rebekah is a great instructor."
"Rebekah is a great instructor. She is very knowledgable and always provides a challenging workout. I definitely recommend taking her classes." Jennifer Jarmark
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- ALLOWING - Yin Yoga Flow for ALLOWING Wellness with Positive Affirmation... https://t.co/8PshjyInsQ via @YouTube
- Bhramari Pranayama - BEE buzzing breath -technique for voice ailments - ... https://t.co/Etg5qYtlUr via @YouTube
- 3 Tips when Starting yoga / 15 minute Flow - Yoga for Beginners Series -... https://t.co/WPibnzBvAa via @YouTube