- "I found the class to be an enlightening experience."
"I took Rebekah Aramini's yoga class consistently for approximately two years. Primarily, I took the class because it was a tremendous work out. I feel as though I improved my flexibility and strength as a result of the class. In addition, I found the class to be an enlightening experience.
I truly believe that it enhanced my understanding of the mind-body connection. It helped me to decrease my stress level and to think of problematic situations in a more positive light. I feel that Rebekah's ability to integrate the physical and emotional aspects of yoga made each and every class a wonderful experience." Amy O'Connor
- "...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body."
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "Rebekah is such a positive teacher who sensitive to the needs of each student."
"I was new to yoga and, over the past few years Rebekah's patience and coaching have helped me to better my form and take my practice to the next level. Rebekah is such a positive teacher who sensitive to the needs of each student. She creates a safe, fun environment that helped me to gain the confidence to venture into yoga studio classes, further expanding my horizons." Donna Ferrera
"In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person."
"Prior to my study of yoga, I had the opportunity to participate in a number of Rebekah Aramini’s exercise classes. In each class Rebekah invested the time to demonstrate the proper technique, observe and correct our techniques, and provide personal instruction/advice after class. This was done to connect with each member of the class to improve their fitness and well being.
She is an energetic, involved teacher who was an extremely popular instructor due to her style of teaching—complete knowledge of the subject, encouragement/help to achieve the proper technique, providing the background of the technique—the purpose/ goal etc.
In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person. For approximately 10 years I have observed Rebekah Aramini’s teaching manner and the qualities inherent in her being is what she has brought to Yoga.
She is now “living the life of the Yogi’ and I have been lucky to have practiced Ashtanga Yoga under the “yogi” Rebekah for 4 years. I would welcome the opportunity to be a “yogi” in her class again." John Kent
- "...she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care."
"For someone much younger, Rebekah knows how to connect well with the seniors in our Silver Sneakers classes. In spite of our perceived physical limitations, she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care. Her depth and breadth of knowledge (yoga, Pilates, aerobics, weight training, boxing, etc.), her preparation, her imaginative explanations, and her nuggets of wisdom are all woven into the texture of the class. But what I love is the accompanying music from her iPod playlist. It is always changing, appropriate for the activity and adds a very important dimension. We leave her class with an expansive feeling that we carry into our daily lives. And our bodies are stronger and more flexible!" Eileen Julian
- "Rebekah is a great instructor."
"Rebekah is a great instructor. She is very knowledgable and always provides a challenging workout. I definitely recommend taking her classes." Jennifer Jarmark
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- 60 min Yin yoga sequence 🔥 full body yin yoga deep stretches for flexibi... https://t.co/UyYWXOMsDN via @YouTube… https://t.co/UGVrjIyUsy
- yoga full body stretch 15 min 💜 15 minutes daily yoga stretch flow 🔥full... https://t.co/rwbKEi3V9c via @YouTube… https://t.co/jVoHcxqNyq
- 90 Minutes Yin Yoga for Winter Solstice ❄ https://t.co/HjVK2YGU6c via @YouTube Join me as we journey back into li… https://t.co/vzsJY4dhX5
- How to know your meditation is working 🔥why do it daily & how to meditat... https://t.co/F3ODaWqhSZ via @YouTube https://t.co/PKTybNetVB
- 15 minute yoga flow sequence Yoga for Holiday Stress 🎄Merry Christmas Fl... https://t.co/WEqWlJKqZz via @YouTube https://t.co/cAuBf2Zgwj
- Yoga and source energy 💜 recreate the perfect body Abraham Hicks 💚findin... #abrahamhicks #teachyoga… https://t.co/wJ5U6iDdu8