“Flowing, Smooth, Strong. You can Feel the Energy. Rebekah is in the house!!"
"I had the pleasure of experiencing Rebekah's step and kick box classes and miss them dearly. They say everyone excels at something and Rebekah excels in many areas, with this being her finest. She is a born leader and has enriched many lives with her training methods. I wish she was back in front of my classroom, but realize that is being selfish, and there are many people out there who will be fortunate to have her help them reach their exercise goals." Paul J. Lotito
"In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person."
"Prior to my study of yoga, I had the opportunity to participate in a number of Rebekah Aramini’s exercise classes. In each class Rebekah invested the time to demonstrate the proper technique, observe and correct our techniques, and provide personal instruction/advice after class. This was done to connect with each member of the class to improve their fitness and well being.
She is an energetic, involved teacher who was an extremely popular instructor due to her style of teaching—complete knowledge of the subject, encouragement/help to achieve the proper technique, providing the background of the technique—the purpose/ goal etc.
In each instance Rebekah strived to make herself a better teacher and everyone in her class a better student and person. For approximately 10 years I have observed Rebekah Aramini’s teaching manner and the qualities inherent in her being is what she has brought to Yoga.
She is now “living the life of the Yogi’ and I have been lucky to have practiced Ashtanga Yoga under the “yogi” Rebekah for 4 years. I would welcome the opportunity to be a “yogi” in her class again." John Kent
- " I think it is a combination of her dedication and sincere interest in her student's well being..."
"I have taken a variety of Rebekah's classes (pilates, abs, yoga, etc) over the last 5+ years and I keep going back. I think it is a combination of her dedication and sincere interest in her student's well being, coupled with the variety, intensity and great music that make for an incredible workout. I am consistently satisfied with every class and that is something I have never experienced with a single instructor before." Alison Tamburelli
- "You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again."
"Rebekah is an immensely encouraging and motivating teacher. She gives a very well rounded class. You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again." Amy Mancini
- “Just a note on how wonderful this theme is! If you are thinking of purchasing, I’d say do it! The flexibility is awesome and the possibilities are endless. I also want to thank SwiftIdeas for the EXCELLENT support with setting things up and answering questions that I had. If you are looking for a theme WITH support, this is it!”tomdekokThemeForest customer
- "...she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care."
"For someone much younger, Rebekah knows how to connect well with the seniors in our Silver Sneakers classes. In spite of our perceived physical limitations, she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care. Her depth and breadth of knowledge (yoga, Pilates, aerobics, weight training, boxing, etc.), her preparation, her imaginative explanations, and her nuggets of wisdom are all woven into the texture of the class. But what I love is the accompanying music from her iPod playlist. It is always changing, appropriate for the activity and adds a very important dimension. We leave her class with an expansive feeling that we carry into our daily lives. And our bodies are stronger and more flexible!" Eileen Julian
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- Vinyasa Yin Yoga for Uncertainty 1 hour yin yoga full body deep stretch ... https://t.co/pD9KbGKbvl via @YouTube #ying
- chakrasana workshop and yoga wall backbending - #shorts YOGA POSTURE URD... https://t.co/jxJnf7J2kP via @YouTube Wa… https://t.co/21eD5auyMq
- 10 mins yoga to release everything | Affirmations based Abraham Hicks | manifestation yoga day 12 ---#yoga… https://t.co/WVM43Ij3f6
- 1 minute yoga break 🤗 energize your day 🌞1min energy fix -reset your vib... https://t.co/F6A5o9R9H6 via @YouTube… https://t.co/0oPko95FZc
- 5 min Energize your day yoga 🤗yoga hug 💚Yoga Quick Fix 🌟Day 4 ☯ 5 min yo... https://t.co/0BjLFUurmy via @YouTube