- "The results are unparalleled."
"The worst thing about Rebekeh's abs class is how effortlessly she does things that put you in excruciating pain. That said, I have been consistently lifting weights and doing my own form of abs for 14 years and nothing compares to her class. She packs more into to 20-30 minutes than I used to do in three 30 minutes sessions. The results are unparalleled." Chris Peel
- "I found the class to be an enlightening experience."
"I took Rebekah Aramini's yoga class consistently for approximately two years. Primarily, I took the class because it was a tremendous work out. I feel as though I improved my flexibility and strength as a result of the class. In addition, I found the class to be an enlightening experience.
I truly believe that it enhanced my understanding of the mind-body connection. It helped me to decrease my stress level and to think of problematic situations in a more positive light. I feel that Rebekah's ability to integrate the physical and emotional aspects of yoga made each and every class a wonderful experience." Amy O'Connor
- "...she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!"
"I'm a big fan of Rebekah's Kickboxing and Step classes. When I first started, I was a novice to aerobics classes. My first class with her was a step class and I didn't know the first thing about it- what was a U step? a K-step? It was all foreign to me. I was a little nervous- I thought for sure I wouldn't know what to do and I'd make a fool of myself, but she explained everything so well, I felt like a pro! After that I was hooked! Rebekah is such a motivator; she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!" Kathleen LaVigne
- “...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body.”
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "...she is truly a great teacher."
"I've taken Rebekah's spin and yoga classes, and she is truly a great teacher. She's knowledgeable and she's generous. Unlike some instructors who are more concerned with getting in their own workouts during class, Rebekah pays attention to each student to make sure everyone is doing the moves correctly--stepping in and adjusting to make sure everyone is getting the best possible workout." Linda Rodgers
- "...she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care."
"For someone much younger, Rebekah knows how to connect well with the seniors in our Silver Sneakers classes. In spite of our perceived physical limitations, she inspires us to improve by her encouragement and empathy. We feel safe under her care. Her depth and breadth of knowledge (yoga, Pilates, aerobics, weight training, boxing, etc.), her preparation, her imaginative explanations, and her nuggets of wisdom are all woven into the texture of the class. But what I love is the accompanying music from her iPod playlist. It is always changing, appropriate for the activity and adds a very important dimension. We leave her class with an expansive feeling that we carry into our daily lives. And our bodies are stronger and more flexible!" Eileen Julian
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- CHAIR TONE Core - Full Body Day 16 Lose the Love Handles Workout https://t.co/gmTTiIP2Ar via @YouTube… https://t.co/HFiC6MUvAe
- YOGA for Changing your THOUGHTS 🌻 Morning manifestation Yoga Flow DAY 7🌹... https://t.co/Zf146KRuqA via @YouTube… https://t.co/uA5sic81pG
- @McCabeWinsorES Beautiful
- My 7 day Whole Foods Plant Based Diet Challenge and WHAT WENT WRONG SPICED https://t.co/J2dm28mBB3 via @YouTube… https://t.co/0ZHzirmGPB
- LEGS and CORE workout with a Chair 💜 Chair Tone Day 15 - 10 mins - Fitne... https://t.co/Ab0gDsAweA via @YouTube… https://t.co/JhFLUFJ4aN
- Practice for Being Present Morning Yogilates YOGA Pilates Fusion Flow D... https://t.co/kh40TjE74B via @YouTube… https://t.co/hcHtw6UkOQ