- "...she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!"
"I'm a big fan of Rebekah's Kickboxing and Step classes. When I first started, I was a novice to aerobics classes. My first class with her was a step class and I didn't know the first thing about it- what was a U step? a K-step? It was all foreign to me. I was a little nervous- I thought for sure I wouldn't know what to do and I'd make a fool of myself, but she explained everything so well, I felt like a pro! After that I was hooked! Rebekah is such a motivator; she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!" Kathleen LaVigne
- “...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body.”
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "Pilates is addictive and so is Rebekah!!!”
“As a mother of three young children, finding time to exercise is always tough...however,the energy Rebekah demonstrates in class and the workout definitely make it worth the effort!!! With Rebekah, I quickly learnt to really enjoy the physical and mental benefits of her classes. Pilates challenges my body to become stronger and more flexible and my mind to become more focused and positive" Irit Maor
- "She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help..."
"Rebekah did a wonderful job explaining even the most basic moves and was always willing to model them for me or help me adjust my position. She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help with or emphasis on certain postures or aspects of yoga." Kerry Sabbag
- "Rebekah is a great instructor."
"Rebekah is a great instructor. She is very knowledgable and always provides a challenging workout. I definitely recommend taking her classes." Jennifer Jarmark
“Flowing, Smooth, Strong. You can Feel the Energy. Rebekah is in the house!!"
"I had the pleasure of experiencing Rebekah's step and kick box classes and miss them dearly. They say everyone excels at something and Rebekah excels in many areas, with this being her finest. She is a born leader and has enriched many lives with her training methods. I wish she was back in front of my classroom, but realize that is being selfish, and there are many people out there who will be fortunate to have her help them reach their exercise goals." Paul J. Lotito
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- FREE YOUR BODY FLOW 🌝 Evening Yoga Flow day 2 - FREE YOURSELF 🌟 Body Il... https://t.co/UAEOLVXyE5 via @YouTube
- Senior Yoga CHAIR Strength Workout 💜DAY 2 -Please share with your old friends that may not be computer savey. Seni… https://t.co/XJO52LSt2O
- NEW DAY FLOW 🌞Yogilates - YOGA PILATES for a BUSY SCHEDULE - a new st... https://t.co/XYOQtib3iP via @YouTube
- WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOGA - WHAT BRINGS YOU TO YOGA 2nd Edition 🔥YOGA MINI... https://t.co/FrOUahyhkB via @YouTube
- OM Collaboration - Pandemic Support Meditation 🕉ONE OM AT A TIME - help... https://t.co/2fixm3WSTJ via @YouTube
- Dedicated to bringing you truly exceptional, all natural, organic foods and superfoods at reasonable prices!… https://t.co/QDihuQoOZO