- "I feel I've worked hard, yet I'm energized to continue the rest of my day."
"I have been taking taking Yoga and Spin classes from Rebekah since 2006. I find her classes inspiring and invigorating. When I come out of some spin classes, I feel winded (like I need a rest); but not after Rebekah's spin classes. After her spin classes, I feel I've worked hard, yet I'm energized to continue the rest of my day.
Yoga is a true spiritual practice and having been a Syda Yogi, I can sincerely state that Rebekah brings out the spirituality fo the practice during her yoga classes. I especially like that she allows the class to set an intention for the class. That moment centers me and I am able to be present in the class. No matter how many people are in the class, she still manages to give personal attention. Due to her style of instructing, it makes me want to challenge myself.
I miss her classes very much because she no longer teaches at NYSC north. I wish she would return; however, when she subs for any instructor, it's a treat!" Sandy Singh
- "...she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!"
"I'm a big fan of Rebekah's Kickboxing and Step classes. When I first started, I was a novice to aerobics classes. My first class with her was a step class and I didn't know the first thing about it- what was a U step? a K-step? It was all foreign to me. I was a little nervous- I thought for sure I wouldn't know what to do and I'd make a fool of myself, but she explained everything so well, I felt like a pro! After that I was hooked! Rebekah is such a motivator; she's always so upbeat and enthusiastic- you forget it's a workout and just have fun!" Kathleen LaVigne
- "You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again."
"Rebekah is an immensely encouraging and motivating teacher. She gives a very well rounded class. You will leave with an extremely gratifying experience and be anxious to join her again." Amy Mancini
- “...ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body.”
"I had never tried Pilates before, but one class with Rebekah and I was hooked! She gave me a much better understanding of not only the exercises themselves, but how they were benefiting my core, and ultimately shaping me with a better mind and body." Michelle Rhodes
- "I found the class to be an enlightening experience."
"I took Rebekah Aramini's yoga class consistently for approximately two years. Primarily, I took the class because it was a tremendous work out. I feel as though I improved my flexibility and strength as a result of the class. In addition, I found the class to be an enlightening experience.
I truly believe that it enhanced my understanding of the mind-body connection. It helped me to decrease my stress level and to think of problematic situations in a more positive light. I feel that Rebekah's ability to integrate the physical and emotional aspects of yoga made each and every class a wonderful experience." Amy O'Connor
- "She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help..."
"Rebekah did a wonderful job explaining even the most basic moves and was always willing to model them for me or help me adjust my position. She was adept at adapting moves to my level of ability and flexiblity and very responsive to any requests for help with or emphasis on certain postures or aspects of yoga." Kerry Sabbag
“Wellness and fitess should be a discovery process not a chore. There is magic
inside each of us – we just need to tap into it to allow it to be realized.”
Join me on the journey. – Rebekah
“When you are ready to turn your life upside down, you will know it and love it!”- Rebekah
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
Plant-based recipes and ideas.
Our Latest Work
- FLOW FOR SUN ENERGY - Summer Solstice YOGA PILATES Morning 🌞Yogilates 🌞 ... https://t.co/BfPGWxILiZ via @YouTube HA… https://t.co/aVYleSHHwO
- Take some time for you to reboot today! namaste- Rebekah https://t.co/RYG4lUrS5E https://t.co/ix4rb5Qei7
- What happens when you do Yoga ☯ Top ten benefits of yoga 💜 #shorts https://t.co/jBG61K2ysN via @YouTube… https://t.co/NUfpJfEqq1
- 5 minute yoga stretch post workout - 5 minute Quick Fix Yoga Day 6 💛 giv... https://t.co/HiYuwuSf6g via @YouTube… https://t.co/9POxAIOTcU
- Inspiring Quotes about living life - Mindfulness quotes about yoga, medi... https://t.co/guaXxYGxWB via @YouTube… https://t.co/XqmYs0HlTg